Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cottonwood Community Church hosts carnival at LaGrave

Well, as my time winds down as Learning Center Coordinator, I worked with members of the Cottonwood Communty Church to bring a carnival to the residents of LaGrave. All I really had to do was open the building and supply the space, they did everything else. There was food, game, and animals. All the residents said it was great. Two of my children went here are a couple pictures from the wonderful event.



There was a petting zoo with goats, a lama, sheep, chickens, and ducks. I didn't go in, don't really like animals but the birds were neat. The kids did go in but I missed them.




Farruzah and Evan both played twister.



This game is like a cake walk, only you are playing for prizes.


I thought Farruzah looked like she was trying to fly, using her hair as wings, the after shot is her after landing.

No comments: