Monday, October 27, 2008

Farruzah and Dad went to Nelson's Pumpkin Patch

This year Farruzah and her dad decided to take a trip to Nelson's pumpkin patch. I think Farruzah really likes Halloween. I don't get it, Halloween has always been my least favorite holiday. I don't know where she gets it.




Don't you love Jesse's new friend

After the pumpkin patch, the university had their trick or treating in the dorms. Here is a picture of Farruzah, Evan and cousins Eleece and Owen ready to go. Ben was sick and couldn't attend the fun.




I think Evan looks tough in this picture.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Christina - I don't like Halloween either. I do miss Nelson's Pumpkin Patch though. I enjoyed the pictures on your blog. The kids look great.

HappYness said...

I miss you guys! The kids are so very big! Wish we could have seen you in your last visit... any chance of a repeat soon?

Popcorn House said...

Hey I didn't know you guys had a blog!!!

So weird that we were on the news I thought they needed to tell you or something!!!

Is it ok if we link your blog on ours?